A unique tour that sails through The Andes Mountains, across three beautiful lakes, connected by four overland legs, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile, and vice versa. A journey that can be enjoyed every single day of the year, revealing mountainous landscapes of great beauty that are located in the most colorful area of the Patagonia. It takes just one day to travel from one country to the other, but the option exists of extending the trip to two days or more, staying in Puella and/or Puerto Blast at the half-way mark.
• MITRE OFFICE | 8:00 am | Departure by bus from the Bariloche Office to Puerto Pañuelo, passing by Lake Nahuel Huapi.
• HOTELS | 8:30 am | Departure by bus from the main hotels in Bariloche (verify list) to Puerto Pañuelo, passing by Lake Nahuel Huapi.
• BARILOCHE - PUERTO PAÑUELO | 8:30 - 10:00 am | En route, you'll be marveled by the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the constructions of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the landscapes all the way to Puerto Pañuelo.
• PTO. PAÑUELO - BLEST | 10:00 - 11:00 am | We'll sail from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest aboard the Gran Victoria, navigating across Lake Nahuel Huapi. You'll observe the grandeur of the landscapes, the green tones of the forests, the birds that fly close and you'll learn more about the destination's fascinating history. (Shipping tax not included).
• BLEST - FRIAS | 11:00 am - 12:00 noon | Arrival to Puerto Blest. We travel by bus along River Frías to Puerto Alegre, and then continue the sailing trip across Lake Frías, aboard the Victoria del Sur. Along this stretch of the lake, we'll experience beautiful views of Cerro Tronador. After a short sail, we'll arrive to Puerto Frías where we will complete the necessary steps at the border.
• FRIAS – PEULLA | 12:00 - 2:00 pm | We'll continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Andes Mountains.
• LUNCH IN PEULLA | 2:00 - 3:30 pm | Arrival to Peulla, an ecological lodge and a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (additional cost).
• PEULLA - PETROHUE | 3:30 - 5:30 pm | We'll sail to Petrohué, navigating across Lake Todos los Santos. If the weather permits, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen.
• PETROHUE - PTO. VARAS | 5:30 - 8:00 pm | We'll continue to Puerto Varas, passing by Lake Llanquihue. Impressive views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Arrival to Puerto Varas.
Note: schedules are referential and can suffer changes due to weather conditions and number of passengers.