FOOD & ART TOUR
In these historical streets, we’ll visit one of the gastronomic hotspots in the city of Buenos Aires, in which styles merge and unfold in different options of food and culture, while maintaining the so characteristic daily life imprint of the area of the Chacarita, Villa Crespo and Palermo neighborhoods. In an intimate tour, in which the classics coexists with the emerging options, and the hipster ones with the society from yesterday, where its inhabitants strive day after day to affirm their identity, with unique and innovative options, tinged with a sense of communion and belonging to the neighborhood, and its most deeply rooted traditions. Itinerary:
• Pick up in the hotel, to Palermo Hollywood.
• Tour through Thames Street noted for its gastronomic, cultural and architectural attractions.
• Villa Crespo tour (San Bernardo Café, Yafuso Dry Clean, Saho Café, C.A.N.C.H.A Pizza, several murals, La Sede Bookstore, Cachito Premium, etc.).
• Visit to Villa Crespo Merkat (market). Free time to buy a snack and a drink, no included.
• Newbery gastronomic tour (Santa María Pizza Place, Olleros Churro Place, Central Newbery, Sede Whiskey Sifón, etc.)