LA BAMBA RANCH
When the hectic life of Buenos Aires becomes unbearable and travelers long for a restful day in the country, La Bamba de Areco may prove to be the destination of choice. Few are the places that are so close to the City yet so secluded and tranquil. At only 120 kilometres from Buenos Aires, La Bamba de Areco, offers precisely what the Celtic origin of its name translates to; a place to rest. While the Estancia generally caters for longer stays, a select few may enjoy La Bamba de Areco only for a day. For such guests, the typical program is:
• 11.30 am: arrival and welcome drinks accompanied by empanadas and choripans (wine, beer, selection of juices, soft drinks, and water)
• 1.30 pm: asado lunch (Selection of meat cuts prepared in the traditional Argentinean way and accompanied by a wide choice of salads and potato dishes; Lunch includes alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages)
• 3.00 pm: following lunch, guests are invited to relax at the pool, enjoy a stroll in the Park, go horseback-riding, and cycling or engage in one of the other numerous activities on offer at the Estancia.
• 5.00 pm: traditional English Tea (Tea, coffee, cakes, scones, medialunas)
• 6.00 pm: end of the day at the Estancia