A unique tour that sails through The Andes Mountains, across three beautiful lakes, connected by four overland legs, from Puerto Varas in Chile to San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina, and vice versa. A journey that can be enjoyed every single day of the year, revealing mountainous landscapes of great beauty that are located in the most colorful area of the Patagonia. It takes just one day to travel from one country to the other, but the option exists of extending the trip to two days or more, staying in Puella and/or Puerto Blast at the half-way mark.
• 08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas hotels and locations provided. Continuation toward Petrohué, bordering Lake Llanquihue. Impressive views of Volcano Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. We will enter to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park where we will visit the Petrohué waterfalls; whimsical shapes of volcanic rock, bathed by green waterfalls make the perfect picture.
• 10.00 hrs. We will set sail to Peulla, sailing on Todos los Santos Lake. If the weather permits incredible views of Osorno and Puntiagudo Volcanoes and Mount Tronador will surprise you.
• 11.45 hrs. Arrival to Peulla, ecological Village, a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (not included).
• 14.00 hrs. We will board a bus with destination Puerto Frias. After performing the departures formalities at Chilean Customs Office. We will cross the Andes Mountain range at 976 m.a.s.l. We will descend by a sneaky road to Puerto Frías, navigation by Felix Frías lake, toward Puerto Alegre. In Porto Alegre will take a bus to Puerto Blest.
• 18.30 hrs. Departure from Puerto Blest, we will begin the last navigation on Nahuel Huapi Lake, with destination to Puerto Pañuelo. 19.45 hrs Arrival to Puerto Pañuelo, we take the bus to make the final part of our trip with destination to the "Capital of the Argentine tourism", Bariloche. City that fascinates in both winter and summer by its ski resorts, shopping, hotels, restaurants and nightlife.
• 20.30 hrs. Arrival to Bariloche.
Note: service Puerto Varas to Bariloche and viceversa can be interrupted at any point, staying more than one night in Peulla and continue the next day on the schedule.
Dinner and accommodation at Hotel Natura Patagonia or Hotel Peulla not included (see rates in our Chile Confidential Tariff)
Cruce Andino is a tourist circuit; the schedules are referential and can change depending on weather conditions and number of passengers.